Redefine Adventure is a team of adventurers started by two brothers James and Chris Pierre. From Atlanta, begin a journey to assist people who love exploring!
In 2008, we set an opinion to assist the customers in all the adventuring types of equipment. The idea came when we were trekking with our group of friends usually, and discussing people face the issue of differentiating between ordinary trekking products and appreciable products.
How Redefine Adventure became an idea?
Redefine Adventure was somewhere in our mind, but when one of our friends faced an issue with his new tent. We asked him where he bought this? He told us about how smartly the retailer got him to purchase this product.
Instantly, we decided to do something about assisting people in choosing these products with the idea of traveling and trekking since we were seven years old with our father.
He has taught us quite a lot about the minutest details and materials used while traveling, and with our skills, we can provide the privilege to people.
What is our goal?
We have a simple goal of providing a hand of help and becoming the right online friend for people before they choose to purchase anything related to adventuring.
Are we on a mission?
Yes, we are on a mission to provide the best assistance to our customers and to help our Associate programs reach their aspirations while being a credit to the communities we serve.
Do we have a team?
Yes, we are a group of friends and family supporting each other in this initiative. Our team consists of a designer, a content crafter, and an SEO specialist. Chris and I personally check and analyze each product and its quality. After this, we give a thumbs up to suggest the product to our customers.
Want to know about our team?
James Pierre: The products that we analyze are researched personally and go through many measures before the green signal. The journey has taught all of us to learn and grow as a team and more like a family. We also believe that our customers and the product are our first and foremost priority.
Chris Pierre: The journey came with some ebb and flow, teaching us the principle of research and creating the best content in the market.
Since the very initial times in the industry, we had been keen and enthusiastic about enquiring more and gaining ideas about the needs of our customers. We guarantee the best product research through Redefine Adventure.
Content Crafter: Ronald Reacher
I am rendering my services in the field of content creation for eleven years. I worked as a freelancer before joining Redefine Adventure, but with our team, the whole experience has been learning.
James and Chris are very involved in whatever they do, from conducting research to using the product and curing the best ideas. I have seen us growing swiftly.
Designer: Georgia Philips
Redefine Adventure is a fun place to work. We imagine and create together with authentic ideas and methods. Every image that we design connects with the content picking the minutest details to fulfill the need for the content. Therefore, the satisfaction of customers matters.
SEO Specialist: Perez Taylor
The work of an SEO is to manage and comprehend the trick of outlining the perfect keywords for earning traffic. After the content, another aspect is the optimization and creating the righteous meta-description. At Redefine Adventure, we bring the latest and correct reviews to assist our customers.
Who are our clients, and are we affiliated?
Yes, we are affiliated.“redefineadventure.com” is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an Associate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Q1. How do you compose your blogs?
Answer: After we sincerely inspect the product, we are about to refer to our customers, we make sure that we measure it based on its pros and cons; our team reviews after their usage. Then, we compile all the results together and compose the blog.
Q2. I want to buy the product. How do I do it?
Answer: You can directly visit the Amazon page from our site and purchase the product according to your preference.
Q3. I want to exchange my product. Please help?
Answer: Yes, you can exchange your order instead of returning it.
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders.
- Select Return or Replace Items beside the item you want to exchange. If in, any case, you are unable to see your order, select the date on which you placed the order from the drop-down menu in the upper part of the page.
- Select the item you want to exchange, and select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
- An exchange order will get created with the same shipping speed used on your original item.
- Use the return label provided to send your original item back.
- Return the item within 30days to avoid being charged for both the original and exchange items.
Q4. I want a refund. How can I do that?
Answer: The refund depends on your method of payment.
- For Amazon Pay Balance refunds in 2 hours.
- For Credit/Debit Card refunds within 3-5 business days.
- For Net Banking refunds 2-4 business days.
- For Cheque within 8-10 business days.
Q5. How can I return my gift?
Answer: You can return your gift with these simple steps.
- Go to the Gift Returns. If prompted, sign in to your Amazon account. But if you do not have an account, you have to create one.
- Enter the order number for the item you want to return.
- You can find the order number as a 17-digit Order ID on the packing slip that came with the item.
- Select the item you want to return, choose a return reason, and select Continue.
- Choose the method of return. A return confirmation with instructions about how to send the item back will display.
Note: The return will process, and the refund will take 5-10 business days for the returned item.
Q6. I want to return my purchase. What do I do?
Answer: With these steps, you can return your purchase.
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders. Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason to Return the menu.
- Choose how to process your return. If applicable, select to issue a refund or replacement.
- For items sold from an Amazon seller, you will see a Submit return request. Select your preferred return method. Print your return label and return authorization.
- Tip: A specific return assigns to each label. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, do not include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items for return. Pack your item securely, following the instructions sent to you when you requested your return from the Returns Centre.
Q7. Is checking the reviews a good idea?
Answer: Checking the review is better despite purchasing the product directly. Before composing a review of any product, the team checks the product thoroughly. This procedure helps the customer to have a purchase and value for money at once and without regret.
Q8. The products you review are available on your website for purchase?
Answer: Yes, you can directly visit the Amazon page from our site and purchase the product according to your preference.
Q9. Why is value for money significant?
Answer: Product is more important because it ultimately becomes a value for money pack if the product is working well and saving your time.
Q10. How do you guarantee product quality?
Answer: The quality we guarantee are the ones we check ourselves before recommendation. The product is fresh, suitable, and up to date, which means the product is available for immediate shipment.
The fulfillment rate is over 99.9%, and you can feel confident that if you order the product.
Q11. How can I check the size/color of my product?
Answer: Yes, you can check the brand and select the size/color from the Size Chart/ Color Available and choose accordingly.
Q12. How can I assure my product preference?
Answer: You can assure your product preference by selecting it from the Size chart, and once when your order is delivered, you can check it on the bill packaging too.
Q13. Do you earn commissions when a customer orders a recommended purchase?
Answer: Yes, we do. Redefine Adventure is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon supply and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com. Inc. Or it is affiliated as an Amazon Associate. We earn affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases.
John Rodriguez: My friends and I enjoy traveling very much. Certain areas are hot, so I was searching for a reliable tent with air conditioning. My friend suggested that I should check the reviews on Redefine Adventure, my Wenzel 8 Person Klondike tent is fascinating. I have got a loyal friend for better suggestions now!
Gabriel Dens: I love staying fit, and yoga is the best way to remain mentally agile. My husband told me to check the reviews on Redefine Adventure before I invest money on the mat. My yoga mat with Anti-skid texture is worth the money!
Harper Gale: I am a fresher to adventures, and I wanted some help while buying a tool-kit. While surfing the internet, I came across Redefine Adventure. The website is assisting, and I love my mini Cartman tool-kit.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us by clicking Contact Us, and you can fill the form with your name, Email, Subject, and type the question/query in the message column and click send.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The trust of our customers motivates our team to work with dignified reviews. Our skillfulness includes the analysis of products that have a value for money. We take pride in ensuring our customers maintain our brand-value and research to help you progress.